This is for a standard installation. (Please call us to get clarification, which may require a site visit to confirm)
Installation will be carried out by a Certified LPGSASA, Professional installer, registered with the LPGSASA, and performed according to SANS 10087-1:2013 standards & regulations (and/or any subsequent updates). A Certificate of Compliance will be provided on completion, which must be kept safe as you will be required to produce it in the unfortunate event of an insurance,or warranty claim
Included is as follows:
- Travel to and from site, within 50km return from Tableview
- Outdoor installation where the gas cylinders are located within 2m (linear) of gas geyser.
- Plumbing onnections not exceeding 2m (Linear) from geyser, from main water feed (Supply must be balanced feed, i.e. after Pressure Reduction Valve)
- Water pressure feeding geyser must not be less than 3Bar, and not exceed 5Bar
- Excludes purchase of Weather Cover, Regulator and Pigtail(s)
- Standard LP Gas PEX and crimp fittings, including emergency shut-off valve included, with UV protection.